This tab is used to configure the details of the target server for the
attack. The required options are:
- Host - This is the IP address or hostname of the
- Port - This is the port number of the HTTP/S
- Use HTTPS - This specifies whether SSL should be
The easiest way to configure these details is to select the request you want
to attack anywhere within Burp, and choose the "Send to Intruder" option on
the context menu. This will send the selected request to a new tab in
Intruder, and will automatically populate the Target and
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
This release contains various bugfixes and minor enhancements, including:
- Some bugs in the Target site map, which caused scope-based view filters to be sometimes misapplied, and orphaned tree nodes to occasionally appear, have now been fixed.
- Burp now detects startup deadlocks caused by extensions, and doesn't reload them on the subsequent startup.
- Burp now detects failure to delete temporary files on shutdown, and automatically deletes them on the next startup, without prompting the user.
See all release notes ›