BApp details: Custom Parameter Handler
This extension provides a simple way to modify any part of an HTTP message, allowing manipulation with surgical precision even (and especially) when using macros. Typically, macros only support HTTP parameters (name=value), but with this extension anything can be targeted as if it were a parameter.
- Automatic modification of requests, responses, or both, based on scope and pattern matching.
- Find and replace or find and insert, with support for regular expressions.
- Scoping to specific Burp Suite tools.
- Matching specific indices and/or slices.
- Chaining and ordering of modifications, and the ability to base next-in-line modifications off previous tab responses.
- Save/load Config:
- Quicksave/quickload (persists between Burp/Extender sessions).
- Import/export from and to file.
- Extracting replace values from final macro responses.
- Caching messages for full macro modification.
More information and bug reporting at: github.com/elespike/burp-cph.
Requires Jython version 2.7.0
|Last updated||06 February 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.