BApp details: Buby
This extension adds Ruby scripting capabilities to Burp Suite with an interface comparable to Burp's pure Java extension interface.
Buby lets you:
- Intercept and log proxied requests and responses via Burp into Ruby and perform arbitrary processing on them.
- Modify requests and responses in-line using Ruby scripts.
- Pass requests and other information from JRuby to various sub-interfaces in Burp.
- Use the Burp framework for active and passive scanning using arbitrary requests and responses.
- Use the Burp framework for making arbitrary HTTP requests.
Requires JRuby version 1.7 or later.
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.