This tab is used to configure the details of the target server for the
attack. The required options are:
- Host - This is the IP address or hostname of the
- Port - This is the port number of the HTTP/S
- Use HTTPS - This specifies whether SSL should be
The easiest way to configure these details is to select the request you want
to attack anywhere within Burp, and choose the "Send to Intruder" option on
the context menu. This will send the selected request to a new tab in
Intruder, and will automatically populate the Target and
Monday, January 16, 2017
This release adds various enhancements and fixes:
- There is a new command-line option to launch Burp with a specified user configuration file.
- A bug that was recently introduced that prevented license activation in headless mode has been fixed.
- The Content Discovery function now correctly handles applications that have wildcard behavior for file extensions (e.g. those that return a specific response for admin.xxx regardless of the file extension). This eliminates the only known false positives reported by the new Content Discovery engine.
See all release notes ›