IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THE LICENCE AGREEMENT REFERRED TO HEREIN BEFORE ORDERING OR DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE FROM THIS WEBSITE
These Terms & Conditions constitute the terms and conditions on which PortSwigger Ltd offers to grant to you (the “Purchaser”) a licence to use the software comprising Burp Suite Professional (Burp Suite Professional or the Software).
1. Burp Suite Professional is available for purchase via our website at https://portswigger.net/buy/.
2. Placing an order for Burp Suite Professional does not constitute a contract for provision of goods or services until such time as the order is accepted by PortSwigger Ltd. Notwithstanding any other communications between the parties, ordering and/or downloading the Software by the Purchaser, or the download of the Software by another party at the instigation of the Purchaser, shall constitute conclusive evidence that the Purchaser has purchased the Software on the basis of these Terms & Conditions and PortSwigger Ltd’s order quotation.
3. By placing an order for Burp Suite Professional, you will be bound by, and be deemed to have knowledge of all of the terms of the Licence Agreement which are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions.
4. Payment is required in advance of delivery. Shortly after you make payment, you will receive an email containing instructions enabling you to log in and download your software and licence key. If you do not receive this email within 30 minutes of making payment, please email us and we will investigate the issue and respond within one working day.
5. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us within 7 days of making payment, and before you download the software or licence key. If you have already downloaded your software or licence key, it will not be possible to refund your order.
6. If your payment is subject to any tax liability within your jurisdiction (for example, withholding tax) then you bear sole responsibility for meeting this liability, and no deductions must be made in the amount paid to PortSwigger Ltd. If applicable, PortSwigger Ltd may attempt to assist you in reducing this tax liability (for example by completing forms in relation to tax treaties), but PortSwigger Ltd does not accept liability for any tax liabilities that may arise from your purchase.
7. When the contract for the purchase of Burp Suite Professional has been concluded, such contract is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, anyone else.
8. These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with
English Law and submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English