An opportunity to help shape the future of a successful and growing development team, and work with other outstanding individuals.
Who we are?
- We are a small, dynamic, software company that delivers the world’s most widely-used software for web security testing.
- We are extremely innovative, and over the past decade we have continually pushed the boundaries of what can be achieved using web security tools.
- We are passionate about quality in everything that we do, and always strive to improve and refine our practices as developers.
What will you be doing?
We have a very ambitious roadmap for the future of our software. As a senior member of our development team you will:
- Help architect and implement new editions of our product.
- Get to grips with the latest web technologies and how these are being used in practice.
- Solve complex and unusual problems in innovative ways.
- Work closely with other high achievers on a highly collaborative team.
- Help drive quality and excellence into everything that we do.
Why join PortSwigger?
We like to have fun (why else would we make a product called Burp?) while thinking hard about conceptually complex problems. If you are someone who thrives on difficult challenges and gets a kick out of solving them, then this is the job for you.
We only hire exceptional people – and as a result deliver software that never fails to impress our users.
We are genuinely Agile: we employ rigorous TDD; we pair-program on a daily basis; we work off a single code branch that is always release-ready; we have regular team retrospectives and knowledge-sharing sessions.
We have rapid release cycles with updated versions of our software automatically pushed to our users, so you will quickly see your code deployed to a huge global audience.
We offer a healthy, high-tech working environment. All developers work on the latest Mac Pros, with dual monitors, sitting-standing desks, and (if they are so inclined) walking treadmills.
|Eligibility:||A minimum of five years' experience working in software development. (This is a minimum only, and we welcome candidates with any length of experience beyond this.|
|Location:||Knutsford, Cheshire, United Kingdom.|
|Remuneration:||Extremely competitive salary and excellent benefits, dependent on skills and experience. Share options.|
|Company background:||PortSwigger Web Security is a global leader in the creation of software tools for security testing of web applications. For nearly a decade, we have worked at the cutting edge of the web security industry, and our suite of tools is well established as the de facto standard toolkit used by web security professionals.|
Not sure if we are right for you? Find out why you should work at PortSwigger Web Security.
Applications including CV via email to email@example.com.