Burp Repeater is a tool for manually modifying and
reissuing individual HTTP requests, and analyzing their responses. Using
Burp Repeater, you can:
- Send requests from other Burp Suite tools to
test manually in Burp Repeater.
- Work on each base request in a separate tab, to avoid confusion.
- Repeatedly change and resubmit the same request, and review the
- Automatically or manually follow redirections where appropriate.
- Step backwards and forwards through the request history within each tab, to
quickly compare the results of different attack variants.
- Easily analyze all kinds of content, with automatic colorizing of
request and response syntax, rendering of web content, and parsing of
serialization schemes like AMF.
- Send interesting items to other Burp Suite
tools with a single click.
- Save all of your work, and resume working later.
Used in conjunction with the rest of Burp Suite,
the Repeater tool is frequently invaluable when fine-tuning attacks to find
or exploit security vulnerabilities.
Screenshots - click to enlarge