Burp Suite, the leading toolkit for web application security testing
Burp Suite Pro contains the following key components:
- Intercepting proxy
- Application-aware spider
- Web application scanner
- Advanced fuzzing tools
- Session token analysis
- Powerful extensibility
- Numerous engagement tools
"Burp Suite Pro is my web app assessment
tool-of-choice. It has made my life and my job easier so
I can be more efficient."
Jed Mitten, Senior Security Consultant,
"We tried the others, but keep coming back to Burp
Suite Pro. Nothing comes near it for application
Steve Lord, Mandalorian
Read more Success Stories ›
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
PortSwigger bug bounty program
Today we are pleased to announce our bug bounty program. This covers:
- Our website at https://portswigger.net
- Burp Suite software (latest versions)
The program is managed on HackerOne, and all reports should be submitted through that platform.
Read the full blog entry ›
Monday, January 16, 2017
This release adds various enhancements and fixes:
- There is a new command-line option to launch Burp with a specified user configuration file.
- A bug that was recently introduced that prevented license activation in headless mode has been fixed.
- The Content Discovery function now correctly handles applications that have wildcard behavior for file extensions (e.g. those that return a specific response for admin.xxx regardless of the file extension). This eliminates the only known false positives reported by the new Content Discovery engine.
See all release notes ›
Copyright © 2016 PortSwigger Ltd. All rights reserved.