A Burp Suite Extension to monitor and keep track of tested endpoints.
- Simple, easy way to keep track of unique endpoints when testing an application.
- Mark individual endpoints as analyzed or not.
- Instantly understand when a new endpoint, not tested is requested.
- Accessible from Proxy tab (right click, mark request as analyzed/not).
- Send to Repeater.
- Enforcement of Burp's in scope rules.
- Import/Export state file directly to a CSV file for.
- Autosave option.
|Last updated||07 October 2019|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.