Crypto Messages Handler
Adding configuration tabs
- Click '...' or keyboard shortcut Ctrl - N to add an empty tab
- To clone an existing tab, use Ctrl - Shift - N
- Double click on the tab title or press F2
- Press Enter when finished
Modifying tab configurations
- Click on the switch in the top right corner to disable/enable the configuration tab
- You need to click Apply button to apply changes has been made or Discard button to cancel changes
|Author||Phi Cong Nguyen (CyRadar)|
|Last updated||27 November 2020|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.