Burp Suite v1.2 released
Dafydd Stuttard |
14 December 2008 at 14:00 UTC
Burp Suite v1.2 is now available to download. This is a major upgrade with a host of new features, including:
- Site map showing information accumulated about target applications in tree and table form
- Suite-level target scope configuration, driving numerous individual tool actions
- Display filters on site map and Proxy request history
- Suite-wide search function
- Support for invisible proxying
- Fully fledged web vulnerability scanner [Pro version only]
- Ability to save and restore state [Pro version only]
The series of posts below this one describe the new features in more detail.
Many thanks to everyone who helped with the beta testing and gave me their feedback - this was much appreciated.