Introducing Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
PortSwigger wants its users to succeed - so we'd like to assist you in your journey. Please feel free to use the following document as a basis to introduce
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to stakeholders in your organization.
Dear [CISO / CTO / Director / Procurement Team],
I recommend that we buy a Burp Suite Enterprise Edition license.
The product is an automated web vulnerability scanner that will enhance our current web security capability (help secure us from being hacked) and offers us a number of benefits:
- The product's simple and scalable model removes restrictions on performing security scans across our entire portfolio, at a much more competitive price point than our existing and other, less-capable automated scanners.
- The ability to run recurring scans on all our applications is a force multiplier allowing us to invest AppSec time and resources where it will make the most impact. We'll get more done with the same resources and should be able to reduce external penetration testing costs.
Accelerate software development.
- The product provides fast feedback to software teams so the company can quickly and efficiently fix any gaping vulnerabilities. Always-on scans will free more of our AppSec resources to support engineering, reducing burdensome testing cycles.
- Burp Suite's scanning engine delivers more trusted results and minimizes the false positives that too often stop our product teams in their tracks.
Reduce risk and catch critical bugs before code gets shipped.
- The product makes it possible to catch new security risks across all our software, ensuring all the right people know our web security status when it matters most.
- Gives us the option to progressively integrate security into our existing development processes and environments (i.e. CI and Jira integration for DevSecOps) without the integration effort or implementation costs of other approaches.
Why have we chosen Burp Suite Enterprise Edition? Who is PortSwigger?
PortSwigger is the web security company behind Burp Suite Professional, which our AppSec team and penetration testing service providers rely on for manual application security testing. We trust the results we get from the Burp Suite scanning engine.
They have 50,000+ paying users at over 13,000 organizations making them the clear leader in dynamic scanning. The Enterprise Edition product (launched in 2018) is used by customers including Cisco, Wells Fargo, Fidelity, PayPal and NASA.
As a next step, I will send through a quotation from PortSwigger and set up a time to further discuss this opportunity. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Get started with Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
Product information, pricing, or access to your license key? We've got you covered.