Proxy Action Rules
This extension can automatically forward, intercept, and drop proxy requests while actively displaying proxy log information and centralizing list management. This extension can also block ads, tracking sites, malware sites, etc. The state of the extension including the settings, filters, and data can easily be exported and imported.
Main features include:
- Automatically drop specific requests while browsing the web. (Proxy Intercept turned off.)
- Automatically drop specific requests while intercepting requests to all other hosts. (Proxy Intercept turned on.)
- Automatically forward specific requests while intercepting all other hosts. (Proxy Intercept turned on.)
- Automatically intercept specific requests while browsing the web. (Proxy Intercept turned off.)
- Automatically block specific requests to hosts that are known for ads, tracking, malware, etc.
- Automatically flag specific requests for later review if they match the specified criteria.
- Centralize the location of the lists that have to be managed to forward, intercept, and drop requests.
- Actively view information from the proxy logs.
|Author||James Morris (@jamesm0rr1s), Central InfoSec|
|Last updated||03 March 2020|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.