Reissue Request Scripter
This extension generates scripts to reissue a selected request. The scripts can be run outside of Burp. It can be useful to script attacks such as second order SQL injection, padding oracle, fuzzing encoded value, etc.
- Generates scripts for Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP and PowerShell.
- The scripts will replay GET parameters, POST parameters, cookies, basic authentication credentials and other headers.
- The scripts can be exported to a file or to the clipboard.
- The order of the parameters is often not preserved (GET and POST).
- Multiple parameters with the same name might not be supported by some libraries.
- Go to: Proxy > History.
- Select the request to generate a script for.
- Right-click on the request and select the "Generate Script" from the context menu.
Requires Java version 7.
|Last updated||23 December 2016|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.