Reissue Request Scripter
This extension generates scripts to reissue a selected request. The scripts can be run outside of Burp. It can be useful to script attacks such as second order SQL injection, padding oracle, fuzzing encoded value, etc.
- Generates scripts for Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP and PowerShell.
- The scripts will replay GET parameters, POST parameters, cookies, basic authentication credentials and other headers.
- The scripts can be exported to a file or to the clipboard.
- The order of the parameters is often not preserved (GET and POST).
- Multiple parameters with the same name might not be supported by some libraries.
- Go to: Proxy > History.
- Select the request to generate a script for.
- Right-click on the request and select the "Generate Script" from the context menu.
Requires Java version 7.
|Last updated||23 December 2016|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.