This extension can be used to generate and fuzz custom AMF messages. It is designed and implemented to make AMF testing easy, and yet allows researchers to control fully the entire security testing process.
Blazer implements a new testing approach, introduced at Black Hat USA 2012. This automated gray-box testing technique allows security researchers to improve the coverage and the effectiveness of fuzzing efforts targeting complex applications.
- Automatic Java objects generation from method signatures via Java reflection and "best-fit" heuristics
- Fuzzing capabilities, with customizable data pools and attack vectors
- Ability to start, pause, restore and stop testing
- Easy-to-use internal methods to construct custom AMF messages
- Embedded BeanShell for manual testing
- Highly integrated in Burp Suite
- JARs, classes and Java src import feature
- AMF request/response export functionality (AMF2XML)
- Sandbox feature using a custom security manager
- Support for Java server-side remoting technologies (Adobe BlazeDS, Adobe LiveCycle Data Services, GraniteDS, ...)
|Last updated||01 February 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.