Nucleus Burp Extension
This extension allows Burp Suite scans to be pushed to the Nucleus platform.
To use this plugin, you will need to have a Nucleus instance.
- Navigate to your Nucleus instance.
- Click on Profile > User Profile > Generate API Key
- Navigate back to the Nucleus Burp Plugin and paste the Nucleus Instance URL and API key.
- Press "Sync with Nucleus"
Note: The project drop down list should populate with all the projects in your Nucleus instance.
- Select the Scan URLs to upload.
- Press "Push All Scan Issues to Nucleus"
Note: The selected scan URLs will now be uploaded to Nucleus.
|Last updated||22 September 2020|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.