This extension adds a new tab to Burp's UI, for taking notes and organizing external files that are created during penetration testing. You can create text documents and spreadsheets directly within Burp, and send HTTP requests and responses directly to new or existing files.
Within the Notes tab, you can:
- Save Notes: Save any currently open documents to a file.
- Load Notes: Load a previously saved set of notes from a file.
- New Text: Add a tab with a new text document.
- Import Text: Load the contents of a text document.
- New Spreadsheet: Add a tab with a new spreadsheet.
- Import Spreadsheet: Load the contents of a CSV document.
- You can also export individual notes tabs to an external file.
From anywhere within Burp, you can use the context menu to send selected items directly to the Notes tab, to either a new or existing document.
|Last updated||01 July 2014|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.