HackBar, Payload Bucket
- Install HackBar from the BApp Store or build from the source
- Right-click on a request and then Send to Repeater/Intruder
- Find the location you want to insert the payload
- Right-click, select Extensions, HackBar and select a payload
- Modify the payload if you need to and Send your request
|Last updated||15 April 2021|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.