This extension processes and recognizes single sign-on protocols.
- OpenID Connect
- Facebook Connect
- Microsoft Account
- WS-Attacker integration while interception SAML messages
- View and edit SAML messages.
- Show SAML in a history tab
- Syntax highlight
- Context menu for 'Analyze SSO Protocol'
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Highlight SSO messages in proxy window, incl. the SSO type.
- Detect OpenID login possibilities on websites (other protocols will follow).
|Author||Tim Guenther, Christian Mainka and Vladislav Mladenov|
|Last updated||25 January 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.