This extension processes and recognizes single sign-on protocols.
- OpenID Connect
- Facebook Connect
- Microsoft Account
- WS-Attacker integration while interception SAML messages
- View and edit SAML messages.
- Show SAML in a history tab
- Syntax highlight
- Context menu for 'Analyze SSO Protocol'
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Highlight SSO messages in proxy window, incl. the SSO type.
- Detect OpenID login possibilities on websites (other protocols will follow).
|Author||Tim Guenther, Christian Mainka and Vladislav Mladenov|
|Last updated||25 January 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.