This extension allows you to bookmark requests for later.
- Save requests to table
- Repeat requests directly from the [^] tab (and save to table)
- Highlight bookmarked requests in Proxy History
- Send to Repeater with tabs labeled with response titles
- Load highlighted requests from existing Proxy History
- Search bookmarks
- Select and right click on request(s)
- Select add bookmark(s) [^]
- Requests will be added to the [^] tab.
- Edit request (left)
- Click the Repeat Request button
- Response (right) will be updated
* If the "Add repeated request to table" checkbox is checked, requests will be added to the table
|Last updated||21 May 2020|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.