This extension automatically repeats requests, with replacement rules and response diffing. It provides a general-purpose solution for streamlining authorization testing within web applications.
AutoRepeater provides the following features:
- Automatically duplicate, modify, and resend any request
- Conditional replacements
- Quick header, cookie, and parameter value replacements
- Split request/response viewer
- Original vs. modified request/response diff viewer
- Base replacements for values that break requests like CSRF tokens and session cookies
- Renamable tabs
- Toggled activation
- "Send to AutoRepeater" from other Burp Suite tools
|Author||Justin Moore, NCC Group|
|Last updated||04 April 2018|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.