This extension automatically repeats requests, with replacement rules and response diffing. It provides a general-purpose solution for streamlining authorization testing within web applications.
AutoRepeater provides the following features:
- Automatically duplicate, modify, and resend any request
- Conditional replacements
- Quick header, cookie, and parameter value replacements
- Split request/response viewer
- Original vs. modified request/response diff viewer
- Base replacements for values that break requests like CSRF tokens and session cookies
- Renamable tabs
- Toggled activation
- "Send to AutoRepeater" from other Burp Suite tools
|Author||Justin Moore, NCC Group|
|Last updated||08 February 2018|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.