This release adds a number of new features to help simplify and streamline your post-scan activities. You can now:
- Choose to download a detailed scan report instead of just a summary.
- Tailor scan reports to your needs by choosing which severity of issues to include.
- Specify email addresses that should automatically receive an end-of-scan summary when a scan is completed for a particular site. Note that configuring your email server is a prerequisite for enabling this feature.
- Download a summary of aggregated issues in CSV format.
- Automatically create Jira tickets for issues based on their severity and confidence.
The scan tidy-up feature has also been adjusted so that it now always retains the most recent scan for a site, even if this scan is older than the configured threshold.
Client-side certificates have also been added for custom scan configurations.
In addition, this release contains the following bug fixes:
- Update should no longer fail for Enterprise users running on an Oracle database.
- Scan results should now be displayed correctly in IE11.
- Dynamic analysis should now behave more consistently.