This release contains a Java update and several minor improvements and bug fixes.
Update to Java 11
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition now uses Java version 11.
This release includes the following minor improvements:
- Installing Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on a MacOS machine no longer requires a change in security settings.
- We have made several small improvements to the user interface.
- Scans are now reported correctly in the UI and GraphQL if the browser crashes during the scan.
- The user count now only includes users created directly in Burp Suite Enterprise Edition. External users, such as those logged in via SSO, will no longer be included.
Cloud deployment links
If you want to deploy this release of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to the cloud, you can use the links below to access the corresponding templates and instructions for your preferred platform.
- AWS instructions
- AWS IAM CloudFormation template
- AWS main CloudFormation template