This release includes various minor enhancements and bugfixes, including:
- The Proxy has a new option to unpack compressed request bodies (previously only compressed responses were supported). This option is off by default as it may break some applications that require compressed requests.
- Decompression of compressed content now works with .NET DeflateStream compression, and a bug affecting some other deflate implementations has been fixed.
- The default Proxy match and replace rules include an available item to remove the Accept-Encoding header in requests, to deter servers from compressing response content.
- The active scan queue is now much more responsive, in terms of providing real-time information about progress, and responding to cancel/pause actions.
- A bug affecting NTLM negotiation with some servers has been fixed.
- A bug which occasionally caused the Proxy history filter panel to become uneditable has been fixed.
- A bug affecting the generation of per-host SSL certificates using a custom CA certificate that has been imported from another tool, has been fixed.
- The function to save and restore state now provides verbose debug output on error, to facilitate debugging of problems.
- A bug affecting the parsing of some ASP.NET ViewState structures has been resolved.