This release includes a number of updates to the Scanner tool:
- Several checks for new types of vulnerabilities have been added.
- Various existing checks have been enhanced to improve their accuracy in avoiding false negatives and positives.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.
The new types of issues that Burp can now report are:
- Remote file inclusion
- Recursive XML entity expansion
- Response dependent on X-Forwarded-For header in request
- "Long" redirection responses
- Base64-encoded data within request parameters