The support for WebSockets in Burp Repeater has been enhanced with a new WebSocket connection wizard that lets you:
- Attach to an existing WebSocket that is currently open.
- Reconnect to a WebSocket that has closed.
- Clone a WebSocket.
- Manually configure a new WebSocket connection.
The new capability gives you full manual control over the WebSocket negotiation request.
Some other minor enhancements have also been made:
- When creating a new project on disk, Burp will now automatically suggest a project filename, based on the project name and a timestamp.
- When loading a configuration file for project or user options, Burp now warns if the file doesn't contain any options of the relevant type.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.