This release introduces improvements to authenticated crawling, as well as a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements to Burp Scanner
This release includes several minor improvements to authenticated crawling with popup-based login mechanisms:
- We have added a wait after the final event in a recorded sequence. This means that the sequence now captures links that are added by the final page after a delay.
- When you login after receiving a temporary failure status code, Burp now authenticates subsequent requests for the same resource.
- When you change the Await navigation timeout in a crawler configuration, it now automatically updates in the recorded login sequence replayer. It is also stored in the crawler tuning.
We have released a couple of bug fixes related to the Montoya API:
- Previously, the Javadoc incorrectly stated that the
passiveAudit()method of the
ScanCheckinterface returns null if no issues are identified. The method in fact returns an empty
AuditResultobject if no issues are identified. We have updated the Javadoc.
- We have fixed a bug whereby the
HttpRequestResponsewas causing null pointer exceptions.
This release upgrades Burp's browser to Chromium 109.0.5414.119/.120.