This extension registers a session handling rule which places a random value into a specified location within requests.
- Load the extension into Burp.
- In the session handling options, create a rule which invokes the Randomizer action that is registered by the extension, and select a suitable scope for the rule.
- Place the string #RANDOM# or #RANDOMNUM# into the relevant request at the location where a random value or number is required.
- Let Burp operate on the request in the normal way (via Scanner, Intruder, etc.).
- The extension will replace the string placeholder with a random value in each request.
|Last updated||21 December 2018|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.