Error Message Checks
This extension passively reports detailed server error messages.
Detailed error messages are often not visible during the normal course of testing. Some examples are:
- Java: "[SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1146)"
- ASP.Net: "System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint) +2071"
- PHP: "c() called at [/tmp/include.php:10]"
- Perl: "Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/WWW/Mechanize.pm line 695"
New in version 2.0.1:
- Reports the regexes matched
- Loads match rules using Burp proxy configuration
- Backup loading of match rules from BApp jar
|Last updated||22 April 2021|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.