BApp details: Error Message Checks
This extension passively reports detailed server error messages.
Detailed error messages are often not visible during the normal course of testing. Some examples are:
- Java: "[SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1146)"
- ASP.Net: "System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint) +2071"
- PHP: "c() called at [/tmp/include.php:10]"
- Perl: "Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/WWW/Mechanize.pm line 695"
New in version 2.0.1:
- Reports the regexes matched
- Loads match rules using Burp proxy configuration
- Backup loading of match rules from BApp jar
|Last updated||22 November 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.