BurpCrypto, Encryption Payload Processor
- Download the precompiled jar package from Releases.
- Add this jar package to your burpsuite's Extensions.
- Switch to BurpCrypto tab, select you need Cipher tab.
- Set key or some value.
- press "Add processor", and give a name for this processor.
- Switch to Intruder->Payloads->Payload Processing.
- press "Add", select "Invoke Burp extension", and select processor you just created.
- press "Start attack", have fun!
|Last updated||25 November 2021|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.