The Burp extension helps you to find authorization bugs. Just navigate through the web application with a high privileged user and let the Auth Analyzer repeat your requests for any defined non-privileged user. With the possibility to define Parameters the Auth Analyzer is able to extract and replace parameter values automatically. With this for instance, CSRF tokens or even whole session characteristics can be auto extracted from responses and replaced in further requests. Each response will be analyzed and tagged on its bypass status.
- Automated Request Repeating
- Automated Header and Parameter Replacement
- Automated Parameter Value Extraction (e.g. Session Cookie or CSRF Token)
- Automated Header and Parameter removement
- Automated Bypass Analysis
- Detailed Processing Filters
- User Friendly Request / Response Comparison View
- Save and Export Functionality
|Last updated||25 November 2021|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.