Intruder File Payload Generator
This extension provides a way to use file contents and filenames as Intruder payloads.
- Load the extension. A new tab called PayloadTab should appear.
- In the PayloadTab, choose the payload folder. The extension reads all
files recursively and lists them.
- In the payloads tab of the Intruder tool:
- At Payload Sets -> Payload Type, select Extension-generated.
- At Payload Options, select File as Payload or Filename as
- If you just need to use the file contents as payload, select File as Payload.
- If you need both the content and filename then choose Pitchfork as the Attack type and use File as Payload for one Payload set and Filename as Payload for the other.
- At Payloads -> Payload Encoding, disable the "URL-encode these
characters" option (specially for multipart POST requests).
Requires Java version 7.
||02 September 2015
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
||You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.
||Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.