Custom Parameter Handler
CPH provides a simple way to modify any part of an HTTP message, allowing manipulation with surgical precision even when using macros. Typically, macros only support HTTP parameters (name=value), but with this extension anything can be targeted.
- Automatic modification of requests and/or responses based on scope and pattern matching.
- Find and replace with full RegEx support.
- Scoping to specific Burp Suite tools.
- Targeting specific matches (only first, all matches, or hand-picked).
- Chaining and ordering of modifications, and the ability to base next-in-line modifications off previous responses.
- Save/load Config:
- Quicksave/quickload (persists between Burp/Extender sessions).
- Import/export from and to JSON files.
- After running a macro, extract a replacement value from its final response.
- Modifying each request/response within a macro.
Source and bug reporting: github.com/elespike/burp-cph.
Requires Jython version 2.7.0
|Last updated||10 April 2019|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.