This extension integrates Burp with HP WebInspect. It allows you to share findings between Burp and WebInspect, and make your testing workflows more efficient.
- Load the extension into Burp.
- In the WebInspect tab, enter the API URL for your instance of WebInspect (for example: http://localhost:8083/webinspect), and click "Connect". The UI will display the list of WebInspect scans.
- To start working with a WebInspect scan, select it from the list and click "Attach to scan". A new tab will open showing the results of the scan.
- You can send items from WebInspect to Burp by selecting one or multiple
vulnerabilities in the WebInspect scan tab, and use the context menu to
perform the following actions:
- Send to Spider
- Send to Intruder
- Send to Repeater
- Create issue - this will add the vulnerability to Burp Scanner's results
- You can send items from Burp to WebInspect as follows:
- Select one or multiple issues in the Burp Scanner results.
- Use the context menu option "Send to WebInspect".
- Select an open WebInspect scan.
- This will create the issue in WebInspect, and will also create a crawling session based on the selected base request.
For support queries relating to this extension, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last updated||10 August 2016|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.