This extension integrates Burp with HP WebInspect. It allows you to share
findings between Burp and WebInspect, and make your testing workflows more
- Load the extension into Burp.
- In the WebInspect tab, enter the API URL for your instance of WebInspect
(for example: http://localhost:8083/webinspect), and click "Connect". The UI
will display the list of WebInspect scans.
- To start working with a WebInspect scan, select it from the list and
click "Attach to scan". A new tab will open showing the results of the scan.
- You can send items from WebInspect to Burp by selecting one or multiple
vulnerabilities in the WebInspect scan tab, and use the context menu to
perform the following actions:
- Send to Spider
- Send to Intruder
- Send to Repeater
- Create issue - this will add the vulnerability to Burp Scanner's
- You can send items from Burp to WebInspect as follows:
- Select one or multiple issues in the Burp Scanner results.
- Use the context menu option "Send to WebInspect".
- Select an open WebInspect scan.
- This will create the issue in WebInspect, and will also create a
crawling session based on the selected base request.
For support queries relating to this extension, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
||10 August 2016
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
||You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.
||Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.