This is a Burp extension for signing AWS requests with SigV4. Signature Version 4 is a process to add authentication information to AWS HTTP requests. More information can be found here
SigV4 uses a timestamp to give signatures a limited lifetime. When using tools like Burp repeater, this plugin will automatically compute a new signature with the current timestamp. You can also repeat requests using different AWS credentials.
- Credentials can be imported from a file or environment variables.
- Automatically select a profile based on the key id in the request.
- Resend requests with different credentials.
- Context menu item for copying s3 presigned URLs.
- Assume a role by providing a role ARN and optional external ID.
For more information check out the README
|Last updated||09 September 2021|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.