Batch Scan Report Generator
This extension can be used to generate multiple scan reports by host with just a few clicks.
- Load the burp-batch-report-generator-[VERSION].jar file in the Burp Suite "Extender" tab.
- When ready to generate reports, navigate to the new "Batch Scan Report Generator" tab.
- Select the output format for the reports that will be generated (HTML or XML).
- Select whether to generate reports for all hosts or only hosts set in the Target->Scope tab.
- Select whether to merge HTTP and HTTPS into one host report, or to have
separate reports for both
- If the option is selected, one report will be generated for the host that includes findings for HTTP:80 and HTTPS:443. The report filename will be in the following format: "httphttps__[HOST]-burp.[FORMAT]".
- If the option is selected, Any findings for other ports/protocols on the host will be reported in separate file(s) with the following filename format: "[PROTOCOL]__[HOST]_[PORT]-burp.[FORMAT]".
- Select whether to merge all protocols and ports for a host into one
report. The report filename will be in the following format:
- This option automatically sets the "Merge HTTP/HTTPS" option.
- Select the output directory for the reports by clicking the "Select folder ..." button and selecting a directory. If the selected directory does not yet exist, it will be created when the reports are generated.
- Select whether to append the date to the report filenames, and choose
the desired date from the dropdown box. The report filenames will be in
the following format: "[FILENAME]-[DATE_FORMAT].[FORMAT]".
- The following date formats are available: MMDDYYYY, DDMMYYYY, YYYYMMDD, MMDDYY, DDMMYY, YYMMDD
- Once all options have been set, click the "Generate Report(s)" button to
start report generation.
- The status of the report generation will be displayed next to the button and will be updated in real time.
- A more verbose status of the generation will be printed in the Extender->Output tab for the Extension. This will include a list of the absolute paths to every report file that is successfully generated.
|Author||Jeffrey Cap (Bort_Millipede)|
|Last updated||03 October 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.