This extension adds Ruby scripting capabilities to Burp Suite with an interface comparable to Burp's pure Java extension interface.
Buby lets you:
- Intercept and log proxied requests and responses via Burp into Ruby and perform arbitrary processing on them.
- Modify requests and responses in-line using Ruby scripts.
- Pass requests and other information from JRuby to various sub-interfaces in Burp.
- Use the Burp framework for active and passive scanning using arbitrary requests and responses.
- Use the Burp framework for making arbitrary HTTP requests.
Requires JRuby version 1.7 or later.
|Last updated||14 February 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
|You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.|
|Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.|
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.