SAML Raider is a Burp Suite extension for testing SAML infrastructures. It contains two core features - a SAML message editor and an X.509 certificate manager.
The message editor provides the following capabilities:
- Sign SAML Messages
- Sign SAML Assertions
- Remove Signatures
- Edit SAML Messages (Supported Messages: SAMLRequest and SAMLResponse)
- Preview eight common XSW Attacks
- Execute eight common XSW Attacks
- Send certificate to SAML Raider Certificate Management
- Undo all changes of a SAML Message
- Supported Profiles: SAML Webbrowser Single Sign-on Profile, Web Services Security SAML Token Profile
- Supported Bindings: POST Binding, Redirect Binding, SOAP Binding, URI Binding
The certificate manager provides the following capabilities:
- Import X.509 certificates (PEM and DER format)
- Import X.509 certificate chains
- Export X.509 certificates (PEM format)
- Delete imported X.509 certificates
- Display informations of X.509 certificates
- Import private keys (PKCD#8 in DER format and traditional RSA in PEM Format)
- Export private keys (traditional RSA Key PEM Format)
- Cloning X.509 certificates
- Cloning X.509 certificate chains
- Create new X.509 certificates
- Editing and self-sign existing X.509 certificates
||Roland Bischofberger / Emanuel Duss
||04 November 2016
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
||You can view the source code for this BApp by visiting our GitHub page.
||Follow @BApp_Store on Twitter to receive notifications of all BApp releases and updates.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.