BApp details: JCryption Handler
The main features are:
- Add a custom tab in read-only on HTTP Request View in order to show the decrypted parameter values
- Add a custom tab in read-write on all HTTP Request sent to Repeater, in order to manipulate the decrypted parameter values on-the-fly
- Automatically identify Insertion Points inside the encrypted parameter when sending the requests to the Active Scanner
- Add a custom Logger View to keep track of all requests (with the related responses) that contain the encrypted parameter, save also the cookies and the AES key used for encrypt/decrypt data
- Add a preference panel in order to customize the parameter name used with JCryption to hold encrypted data, show the current AES key, enable/disable the extension without unload it
- Add custom menu entries, useful to send the requests to Repeater or Active Scanner. You can choose if you keep the original request session or make a new request using the last cookies/AES key saved
- Automatically save and restore extension persistent settings (you can clean up settings by Preferences panel)
- Add support to Export/Import Logger View entries in/from CSV from the Preferences panel
This extension requires Java version 8
Tested against JCryption v2.x and v3.x (the original releases are available here)
|Last updated||14 July 2017|
You can install BApps directly within Burp, via the BApp Store feature in the Burp Extender tool. You can also download them from here, for offline installation into Burp.
Please note that extensions are written by third party users of Burp, and PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.