Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition is a web-based application that allows you to use Burp Scanner's cutting-edge web scanning logic to uncover dozens of different types of vulnerability. It is designed for automated scanning at any scale, and integration with software development processes. The key features of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition include:
- Configuring details of your organization's websites
- Scheduling scans and viewing the results
- Using a scalable pool of agents to distribute work and grow according to your needs
- Giving access to your team, protected by role-based access control (RBAC)
- Integrating with your CI system using native plugins for Jenkins and TeamCity, and a generic driver for integrating with other systems. You can also create custom integrations with other tools using the provided REST API and GraphQL API.
- Integrate with Jira to automatically create tickets for issues found during scans.
Use the links below for more information on getting started and working with Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, both as an administrator and ordinary user. Click on the heading of each section to see a full list of its contents.
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition also provides both a REST API and GraphQL API. For more information, please refer to the API reference documentation.
Note: Like any security testing software, Burp Suite contains functionality that can damage target systems. Testing for security flaws inherently involves interacting with targets in non-standard ways that can cause problems in some vulnerable targets. You should take due care when using Burp, read all documentation before use, back up target systems before testing, and not use Burp against any systems for which you are not authorized by the system owner, or for which the risk of damage is not accepted by you and the system owner.