Support scope for Kubernetes deployments
Last updated: September 14, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
This page lists what we are able to support when deploying to Kubernetes.
PortSwigger Kubernetes support scope
The following is within our support scope for Kubernetes deployments:
- Installation and un-installation of the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition application and its components using the supplied Helm chart to a cluster meeting the documented prerequisites, as listed on the Set up a suitable Kubernetes cluster page.
- Using the Helm chart (when unmodified) and values file.
- Providing guidance on how best to use the parameters contained within the Helm chart, values file, and reference infrastructure template.
- Migration from a legacy CloudFormation deployment to a new Kubernetes deployment.
- Supporting the application running state post-deployment.
We are unable to support the following:
- New deployments using the legacy cloud deployment templates (including the legacy nested infrastructure template).
- Enterprise server updates on legacy cloud deployments after the 2022.3 release.
- Customization of the Helm chart (except for the values file).
- Customization of any reference infrastructure templates.
Kubernetes customer responsibilities
When deploying and running Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on Kubernetes, it is your responsibility to do the following:
- Make sure that your Kubernetes infrastructure meets the prerequisites for deployment, as listed on the Set up a suitable Kubernetes cluster page.
- Make sure that your cluster is appropriately sized.
- Customize the values file.
- Make sure that the values used for the deployment are appropriate for your organization.
- Customize the Helm chart, if required.
- Customize the CloudFormation reference infrastructure template, if required.
- Manage resource requests and limits.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.