Setup guide: Kubernetes deployment
Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 1 Minute
You can deploy Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to any x86-based Kubernetes cluster that meets the prerequisites for installation. In this section, we'll explain how to deploy Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to Kubernetes.
Please note that in order to reuse an existing Burp Suite Enterprise Edition license with a Kubernetes deployment you would need to decommission your existing setup. Each server license corresponds to a single running instance of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition.
For information on what we're able to support you with when installing Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on Kubernetes, see the Support scope for Kubernetes deployments page.
- Architecture overview
- Kubernetes scanning resources overview
- Configuring your environment network and firewall settings
- System requirements for a Kubernetes deployment
- System requirements for your external database
- Setting up the external database
- Deploying Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to Kubernetes
- Setting up a suitable Kubernetes cluster
- Installing the application
- Creating the admin user
- Activating your license
- Configuring your web server
- Updating Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on Kubernetes
Next step - Architecture overview
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.