Trial deployment guide
Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 1 Minute
This tutorial will get you up and running with a trial deployment of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition as quickly as possible. We'll show you how to download and install the software, and perform your first scan of a site.
- Install with the default options
- Run your first scan
- Analyze your scan results
- Next steps after installation
- For information on performing a full production deployment, including configuring an external database and scanning machines, see Prerequisites for a standard installation.
- For information on deploying to Kubernetes using a Helm chart, see Deploying Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to Kubernetes.
- We recommend that you view the system requirements before attempting to install. See Burp Suite Enterprise Edition system requirements for more information.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.