Burp Web Vulnerability Scanner
Burp Suite's vulnerability scanner helps you to find, track and fix
vulnerabilities in your web applications:
- Great performance against all vulnerabilities in the OWASP top
- Reliable reporting and remediation advice.
- The most widely
adopted vulnerability scanner on the market.
Burp Scanner is a state-of-the-art vulnerability scanner
for web applications. It is designed with security testers in mind, to
integrate closely with your existing techniques and methodologies for manual
and automated testing.
Why use Burp web scanner to improve your web application security?
Consistently finds website vulnerabilities
- Burp web vulnerability scanner is designed by industry
leading penetration testers.
- Burp Scanner’s advanced feedback-driven scan logic is
designed to reproduce the actions of a skilled human tester.
- The scanner combines great performance against all
vulnerabilities in the OWASP top 10, such as SQL injection and
cross-site scripting (XSS), with one of lowest false positive
rates in the industry.
- Advanced crawling capabilities (including coverage of the
latest web technologies such as REST, JSON, AJAX and SOAP)
combined with the greatest level of attack customization on the
market, allows Burp vulnerability scanner to achieve greater
scan coverage and more complete vulnerability detection than
other fully automated web scanners.
- Burp Scanner is continually updated. Our team of security
researchers work directly with the scanner development team to
ensure Burp Scanner can find the latest vulnerabilities.
Reliable reporting and vulnerability remediation advice
- Burp scan reports clearly pick out the key security
- Overall results from the vulnerability scanner are shown in
a simple dashboard view.
- Vulnerabilities are ranked on severity and confidence to
help decision makers focus quickly on critical issues.
- Burp scan reports include detailed, issue-by-issue,
- Reporting highlights relevant request and response details
to allow developers to better understand vulnerabilities.
Simple, cost-effective licensing
Burp vulnerability scanner is available with a Burp Suite
Professional Licence at $349 per user per year, making it the most
competitively priced web vulnerability scanner on the market.
Independent studies have shown that Burp Scanner is amongst the
most powerful and effective web scanners on the market, offering
outstanding value for money.
There are no hidden costs:
- Updates are free for all Burp Suite Professional users.
- Support is provided to all users through our
Users can access articles tailored to common questions, contact
us directly for support or ask our committed community of Burp
users for advice.
Who uses Burp Scanner?
- Over 15,000 individuals, in 6,000 companies, across 100 countries
- All kinds of organizations: multi-nationals, start-ups, one-man
consultancies and charities
- 10 of the top 10 software companies
- 9 of the top 10 US commercial banks
- 8 out of the top 10 largest internet companies
Screenshots - click to enlarge