GraphQL API overview
Last updated: January 24, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
If you are planning on developing a new integration of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition with your own software or a third-party tool, we recommend using the GraphQL API wherever possible.
The GraphQL API exposes virtually all of the core functionality and data of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition. Among other things, you can use the API to:
- Create and edit sites.
- Schedule one-off and regular scans.
- Create and edit custom scan configurations.
- Add folders to your site tree.
- Get scan results and reports.
- For standard deployments, manage your pool of scanning machines.
- Integrate scans as part of your build pipeline.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.