Managing certificates for outbound connections
Last updated: September 14, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
You can add or remove certificates so that Burp Suite Enterprise Edition knows which external systems to trust. For example, you can add certificates for email or Jira servers, or to allow updates from PortSwigger.
You can also upload certificates for an internal certificate authority, or individually self-signed certificates.
Only upload certificates from trusted sources.
Certificates for inbound traffic are managed separately, refer to Enabling TLS.
To manage your certificates for outbound connections:
- Log in to Burp Suite Enterprise Edition as an administrator.
- From the settings menu , select Network.
- Scroll down to Manage certificates.
- To add a certificate, click Upload certificate.
- To remove a certificate, click .
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.