Integrating CI-driven scans
Last updated: September 14, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Configuring your scan
Configuring your scans is easy. You can use a configuration file to define:
The configuration file is in YAML format, and includes comments to make it easy to use.
Viewing your scan results
You can view your scan results in a number of ways:
- In your CI/CD environment
- By viewing the JUnit XML file directly
- In the web interface for Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
- Getting started with CI-driven scans
- System requirements for CI-driven scans
- Creating a configuration file for a CI-driven scan
- Adding a configuration file to a CI-driven scan
- Integrating CI-driven scans with Jenkins
- Integrating CI-driven scans with TeamCity
- Integrating CI-driven scans with GitHub Actions
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.