Configuring LDAP single sign-on for Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
Last updated: January 24, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition supports SSO over LDAP. This enables your users to log in with their existing Active Directory credentials.
To configure the LDAP connection between Burp Suite Enterprise Edition and your Active Directory server:
- Log in to Burp Suite Enterprise Edition as an administrator.
- From the settings menu , select Integrations.
- On the LDAP tile, click Configure.
- Under Connection details, select LDAP or LDAPS. We recommend using LDAPS wherever possible.
In the Server field, enter the IP address or hostname of your Active Directory server.
The port updates automatically. By default, LDAP uses port 389 and LDAPS uses port 636.
- Under Service account details, enter the username and password for a valid Active Directory service account. This is used to query your Active Directory when authenticating users.
- Specify the base distinguished name from which Burp Suite Enterprise Edition should search for users. All of the users that you want to manage must be children of this base distinguished name.
Select a Login method. This determines whether users log in with their
- When you are happy with your entries, click Check Connection.
- To use a self-signed certificate for LDAPS, upload the root certificate when prompted if necessary.
Once this connection is successfully established, you can create your user groups and configure their permissions.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.