Working with sites
Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 1 Minute
All scans in Burp Suite Enterprise Edition need a target site. Burp Suite Enterprise Edition enables you to specify a wide range of information around how each of your sites should be scanned, including:
- Which of the site's URLs should be scanned and which (if any) should be excluded from scans.
- The configuration that scans of the site should use.
- What login mechanisms Burp Scanner should use to access your site.
- Whether Burp Suite Enterprise Edition should send any automated notifications when scanning the site.
This section explains how to add and edit site details, and how to arrange your sites within Burp Suite Enterprise Edition's site tree.
Sites section contents
- Adding new sites
- Importing sites in bulk
- Setting the site scope
- Configuring upstream proxy servers
- Adding headers and cookies
- Scanning with extensions
- Managing scanning pools
- Performing a pre-scan check
- Editing existing sites
- Managing the site tree
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.