Viewing issue details
Last updated: September 30, 2022
Read time: 1 Minute
This page explains how you can see more detailed information about the issues detected by Burp Suite Enterprise Edition. You can also mark an issue as a false positive or raise a ticket to remediate an issue.
The steps below describe just one way to access the Issues tab. You can access the Issues tab in multiple ways from the Home, Sites, or Scans menu.
View details for a specific issue
To view a detailed description of an issue:
- From the top menu, select Scans.
- Select the scan you want to view.
- Select the Issues tab.
- Expand the issue and select the URL from the list.
- Make sure that the Advisory tab is selected. This panel contains detailed information about the issue.
- To see more information about the issue, expand the collapsible headings. Note that the headings vary depending on the type of issue detected.
- To view other issues for this scan, select them from the list on the left of the window.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.